Tuesday 2 June 2015

JUNE RAINS: DAY 2: WILLIAMSJI WRITES

IN THE STILLNESS OF THIS JUNE TWILIGHT 
_______________________________
In the stillness of this June twilight,
Without sunbeams to give full light,
I perceive love shine in its ways,
As the blue moon sets ups her rays
Your  submission  to my embrace
While candles flicker its flame race
the aroma of  your body perfume
Seems to drive deep  in my assume
As I look into your oceanic depths
run my fingers along your paths
I taste the sweetness of your neck
As I bite on your body, nearly wreck
When I whisper words of pure love,
As you lay cool with a sigh  above,
And in all  pleasurable moody way,
Your sweet body comes alive to pay
While you are at home in my caress
We slowly come together to undress
Your  heat  of  lust gives me a desire
to touch on  luscious curves to retire
_____________________________
 
 
 
BY
WILLIAMSJI MAVELI

_____________________________
NOTE:
The Malayalam translation of the above poem will be made available by me shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment